SERVICE AREAS & SPECIALTIES
Whether you are hoping to become a first time homeowner or you are downsizing after many years of home ownership, I would be honored to help you with your real estate needs. I offer both buyer and seller representation and pledge to serve my clients with the utmost of care, respect, and loyalty.
My areas of service and specialty include (but are not limited to!) Spring Hill, Gardner, Edgerton, Olathe, Overland Park, Bucyrus, Louisburg, Paola, Stilwell, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, Mission, Prairie Village, Cleveland, Drexel, and Harrisonville. I service the entire Kansas City metro area. I have both my MO and KS licenses, and can help you find your dream home on either side of the state line! Let me take the worry and stress off of you with my organization, tech skills, and expertise in handling all the necessary paperwork and navigating your real estate transaction from start to finish!
I am also a member of 2 fantastic referral networks and can help you or your friends find a highly qualified and pre-screened agent anywhere in North America!
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- I am proud to be a 3rd Generation Realtor®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas City Association of Realtors®
- Washington University in St. Louis Graduate
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) – earned after 10 years of experience, $20+ million in sales, and lots of continuing education! *Top 3%*
- e-PRO® Graduate – where I learned how to apply some cutting edge technologies to real estate marketing and transaction management
I grew up in Louisburg, and graduated from Louisburg High School in 2002. I earned my Bachelors of Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis in International Area Studies & English Lit, but I also took some excellent business, finance, and real estate classes while there. After graduating, I served as a campus ministry intern for 2 years, and then decided to get my real estate license and started my career at Coldwell Banker Gundaker in St. Louis. In 2009, I got to move “home” and join the family business that my grandma and grandpa started in 1973, Crown Realty!
I am happy to be married to my best friend and high school sweetheart, Eli Casey, who works as a paramedic with Johnson County Med-ACT! And now we have 2 wonderful kids (Micah & McKenzie)! God is so good! We live in Spring Hill and our family is rounded out with 2 big goofy dogs! Eli and I are active in our church (Grace Community) and love working with the youth ministry there.
Our family loves the outdoors – hiking, camping, geocaching, horseback riding; and travelling!